Putting the YOU back into YOUth
Youth Work Ireland Meath is committed to a set of key values and principles, which underpins all our work,
That as a Youth Service we:
- Empower young people to take ownership for their future and mould that future through a process of personal development, which is educational and enjoyable.
- Provide a real opportunity for young people to participate and be involved in the decisions made, which affect all aspects of their lives.
- See Volunteerism as the core deliverer of our services.
- Are open to all young people with full and equal access.
- Are Community based in full collaboration with and co-ordination of the network of services and organisations in the community.
- Are innovative in our approach and have structures which support our long-term sustainability and development.
Our Board of Directors
“We confirm that our organisation complies with The Governance Code for the Community, Voluntary and Charitable Sector in Ireland”.
Governance Code Public Statement.pdf
Size : 140.033 Kb
Type : pdf
Youth Work Ireland Meath St. Mary's Church Grounds, Trimgate St, Navan, Co Meath