- Empower young people to take ownership for their future and mould that future through a process of personal development, which is educational and enjoyable.
- Provide a real opportunity for young people to participate and be involved in the decisions made, which affect all aspects of their lives.
- See Volunteerism as the core deliverer of our services.
- Are open to all young people with full and equal access.
- Are Community based in full collaboration with and co-ordination of the network of services and organisations in the community.
- Are innovative in our approach and have structures which support our long-term sustainability and development.
Our Board of Directors
We are primarily funded through the
Department of Children & Youth Affairs
“We confirm that our organisation complies with The Governance Code for the Community, Voluntary and Charitable Sector in Ireland”.
Governance Code Public Statement.pdf
Size : 140.033 Kb
Type : pdf
Youth Work Ireland Meath St. Mary's Church Grounds, Trimgate St, Navan, Co Meath